Finance Assistant At Tetran
Post :- Finance Assistant
Company Name:- Tetran
Posting Date :- 21-02-2017
Closing Date :- 01-03-2017
TETRAN is a leading Australian Managed Services Provider with service coverage in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Sri Lanka. We focus on providing innovative and flexible IT services and solutions that enhance business productivity. In light of our recent merger with MOQ digital (ASX:MOQ), it’s an exciting time to work in a vibrant organisation as we embark on a period of transformation and growth.
The Finance department is an integral part of the organisation and is the backbone through which the business units interact.
Your core function is to be an effective member of the finance team by contributing towards the organization’s financial strategy and serving as a key contact point for all procedural administration.
Technically you will be capable of:
– Financial data entry on MYOB; recording purchase/sales orders. Invoices, credit/debit notes if required and processing them with respective approvals.
– Responding to client inquiries with high priority relating to invoices, credit notes etc
– Following up on Aged Receivables and issuing statements and payment reminders to customers.
– Reconciliation of monthly supplier statements.
– Preparation of CSV files for importation into MYOB.
– Preparing claims data using Microsoft Excel for distribution to customers.
– General Administration.
You will have the Following Qualifications:
– A full qualification in CIMA or related professional qualification in Finance is a must
– Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
– Advanced Proficiency in MS Excel.
– Minimum of 3 Years experience.
– Experience working in a multinational organisation will be a definite advantage
As a success oriented person you will:
– Have outstanding communication skills with the ability to build strong professional relationships
– Pay attention to detail and be able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
– Be highly organised with strong time management skills
– Have a strong work ethic with demonstrable experience in Finance
– Have a good understanding of Accounting/Bookkeeping,Be a quick learner
– Be able to work Australian business hours (9am – 5pm AEST)
If this is you, email CV
Apply E-mail: email@example.com