Finance Executive At PEAK
Post :- Finance Executive – Accounting Support Team
Company Name:- Intrepid Group – PEAK Colombo
Posting Date :- 17-02-2017
Closing Date :- 10-03-2017
Intrepid Group Colombo is the Global Service Centre in IT Development & Technology, Travel Operations, Finance, and HR for the Intrepid Group, which is headquartered in Australia. Run by travellers, for travellers, the Intrepid Group is the world’s largest provider of small group adventure travel experiences with over 1000 itineraries on every continent, catering for all ages, budgets and appetites for adventure. Intrepid opened its Sri Lankan Service Centre in January 2013 to deliver shared services to the group.
We are looking for a Finance Executive to join our dynamic Finance Department in Colombo.
The Finance Executive of the Accounting Support team will be responsible for completing key accounting based tasks to assist in managing the statutory and shareholder reporting activities of Intrepid Group. This role will assist the Accounting Support team and work closely with the Melbourne based Reporting teams and Intrepid Group Colombo Accountant, with a focus on daily and month end reporting requirements, and will also support the Tax Manager with data compilation for tax requirements.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Posting month end journals
– Processing payments
– Assist in maintaining the Fixed Asset register and monthly depreciation
– Assist in managing the staff expense management system (concur)
– Assist in Month end reporting and other reporting for IG companies
– Tax assistance
– Treasury & Compliance assistance
– Year End Audit assistance
– Dealing with external parties when required
Qualifications and Experience
– Graduate in Accounting or equivalent professional qualification
– 3+years of experience in a Finance role
– Highly competent Process and Systems knowledge
– Well-developed computer literacy skills in MS Office environment
– Should be a person with high interpersonal and analytical skills, who can work with minimum supervision and keen in achieving deadlines.
If you are a match to the above role, then don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your career and global knowledge with exposure and experience in the relevant field. Send your resume on or before 10 March 2017.
Apply E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Post :-
Level 6, Tisara Plaza,
135 Dutugemunu Street,