Junior Executive At CMA-CGM
Post :- Junior Executive – Customer Relations
Company Name:- CMA-CGM Lanka (Pvt) Ltd. – Hayleys Advantis
Posting Date :- 17-02-2017
Closing Date :- 24-02-2017
Hayleys Group is ranked amongst Sri Lanka’s largest and most diversified public companies with a strong presence in global markets and manufacturing, agriculture, transportation and logistics, consumer, power and energy, investments and services as well as in leisure and aviation. You may visit www.hayleys.com for more information.
Hayleys Advantis Group, the Transportation and Logistics arm of Hayleys PLC with over 50 years of industry presence is a pioneer in providing Integrated Logistics Solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost Shipping Lines, Freight Forwarders and the largest Air Express Freight Company. Today ADV is fast becoming the undisputed leader in Sri Lanka’s transportation industry providing Third Party Logistics (3PL), Inland Logistics, Marine Services and Terminal & Engineering operations.
CMA CGM Lanka represents the world’s 3rd largest container shipping group and thrives to become the world’s leading container shipping group offering top-quality, door-to-door solutions and increasingly comprehensive global coverage.
– Attend to customer inquiries over the phone and respond to e-mails/letters in a timely manner
– Accept bookings upon space/equipment availability by obtaining necessary approvals and as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
– Verify invoices received and ensure all payments made are accurate
– Finalize booking report by checking with yard reports, operations staff, co-ordinate with customers and Prepare outward cargo declarations
– Obtain relevant details from principal system and download same to local systems in orderto prepare finance and operational reports as per requirement
– Maintain all relevant correspondence and reports in an orderly manner
– Three passes at the GCE A/Levels
– 6 passes at the GCE O/L examination with Credit passes for Mathematics and English
– Excellent command of the English and Sinhala languages (written and oral)
– Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar capacity or relevant professional experience
If you thinkyou have what it takesto be successful in this challenging role, please apply within 10 days of this advertisement by email indicating the position applied for and the company name on the subject line of the email.
Apply E-mail: email@example.com