Maintenance Executive At Cinnamon
Post :- Maintenance Executive
Company Name:- Cinnamon Hotels and Resorts
Posting Date :- 18-02-2017
Closing Date :- 23-02-2017
Cinnamon Hotels and Resorts is Sri Lanka’s largest operator of star class hotels with a portfolio of over 2000 rooms divided among two city hotels and eleven resort hotels, situated in prime locations in Sri Lanka and the Maldives.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Maintenance Executive. The selected candidate will report to the Engineer and will be based at a Resort Hotel.
The Maintenance Executive will be responsible for:
– To assist the Engineer to maintain the hotel in the highest standard and to ensure the smooth operations of all plant, machinery and equipment
– Assisting in project management
– Assisting in preventive maintenance procedures
– Assisting in energy management programs
– Ensuring safety within the property
– Monitoring of electricity, water & gas consumption levels for management and sustainability reporting
– Active participation to environment, health & safety audits and risk management in the property
The ideal candidate should:
– Possess a B.Sc. in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering with 2 years work experience in a similar capacity or possess a Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronic or Air-conditioning with 3 years experience in a similar position
The selected candidate can expect an attractive remuneration package in accordance with industry standards. Please e-mail your resume to within 7 days of this advertisement.
Apply Post :-
Human Resources Division,
Keells Hotel Management Services Ltd,
Cinnamon Lakeside Commercial Complex,
117, Sir Chittampalam A Gardinar Mawatha,