Sales Coordinator At Wow.lk
Post :- Sales Coordinator
Company Name:- Wow.lk
Posting Date :- 24-02-2017
Closing Date :- 08-03-2017
Wow.lk is Sri Lanka’s largest, most reputed, E-commerce website in Sri Lanka powered by Dialog Axiata PLC, Sri Lanka’s Largest Telecommunications Provider; Wow.lk has been in the forefront continuing to revolutionize ecommerce innovation in Sri Lanka by its cutting edge technology, strategic business partnerships locally and internationally and strong corporate presence through its parent company Dialog Axiata PLC.
Responsible for servicing the company Merchants, while coordinating between the merchant and relevant internal parties. Also, it’s essential to understand the needs and objectives of the Merchants and liaise closely with them throughout and ensure that projects are completed on time. This role involves handling multiple accounts and servicing them. The key function of the job role comprises of managing the Merchant Account from the time of acquisition and coordinating all other aspects of the Merchant and the company.
– Liaise between Sales Team, Merchants and other departments to provide the service most suitable to the Merchant’s needs, cost and time restraints.
– Obtaining relevant information and preparation of the Product highlights and specifications to be published on the company website and other marketing materials
– Generating unique ideas for Sales & Marketing Promotions/ Campaigns and ensure timely execution
– Establish and maintain strong relationships with Merchants by means of constant communication to achieve customer satisfaction
– Performance tracing of the Sales team and preparing relevant reports on the same
– Coordinating and executing the advertising needs & other requirements of the Merchants correlation with supporting departments such as Marketing IT & Production
– Produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
– Minimum of One to Two years* of experience in similar capacity is essential
– Partly qualification in Marketing/Business Management will be an advantage
– Good people management skills
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– A high degree of self-motivation and drive
If you meet the above prerequisites please forward your CV with a recent photo to reach us within 7 days of the advertisement to the email
Apply E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org