Trainee At Fonterra
Post :- Trainee Marketing
Company Name:- Fonterra
Posting Date :- 17-03-2017
Closing Date :- 20-03-2017
Every day, we deliver dairy nutrition in more than 100 countries around the world. Fonterra has been providing high-quality dairy nutrition to Sri Lankan families for more than 38 years through Anchor. We collect over 10 million litres of milk a year to manufacture our Anchor and Anchor Newdale range of fresh dairy products. Fonterra has a presence in over 100,000 grocery, pharmacy and food service outlets across the entire country.
The selected candidate will be supporting the Marketing Team to carry out regular operational activities in the division. Main accountabilities of this role would include:
– Assisting the Line Manager in the preparation of internal brand related communications
– Coordinating with internal studio in designing Point of Sales Materials (POSM)
– Updating trackers related to brand and competitor activities
– Carrying out procedures related to payments
– Preparing monthly reconciliation on brand performance, payment etc.
– Handling processes related to sponsorships to external parties.
– The candidate should possess a part/full professional qualification or an undergraduate/student in a recognized university/institutions specializing in a management/marketing discipline.
– He /She should be able to work full-time on week days.
– Strong communication, analytical and inter-personal skills are required.
An attractive allowance will be paid during the training period
If you are keen to build your career with a high performing team, please send your comprehensive resume within 7 days of this advertisement Please mention the position in the subject line
We will correspond only with shortlisted candidates
Canvassing will be a disqualification
Apply E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org