Paid Surveys Business
This is more of a low risk pastime activity that can generate an income sufficient to live by, if you reside in a developed country something you can do on top of your usual day job for extra cash. The idea is that companies pay for surveys to be filled out, and survey companies recruit the requested audience. They pay a portion of what they’re given to the people handing out surveys.
Paid surveys are not new, despite all the hoopla. Marketing research firms have been paying consumers to participate in surveys, focus groups and such for some time. But the Web has granted them a more-efficient way to collect data. So, many now conduct legit, online paid surveys and other types of paid, online marketing research.
But many questionable, “middleman” paid survey sites are poisoning the well, by hyping easy money for participating in online marketing research from home. When there’s competition for selling an easy-money scheme working from home, you can bet that there’s also exaggeration, if not outright scams.
Many questionable middleman sites charge “membership” fees for access to lists of marketing research firms that conduct online paid surveys.
Avoiding Online Paid Surveys Scams
The bottom line is, if the hype for online paid surveys sounds too good to be true, it likely is. That’s the safest way to screen out “offers” that hype big rewards for small investments of time or money. Don’t be fooled by:
- Testimonials – Ropers and shills typically write these for scams, not satisfied customers.
- Documented Proof – Some questionable paid survey sites provide checks and other documental replications as “proof.” But just because someone made money at least once, doesn’t mean that you will. Besides, with today’s computer technology, paid survey scams can counterfeit just about any document and make it look authentic.
- Guarantees – Don’t believe guarantees that promise the Moon. Paid survey sites can’t possibly guarantee you much of anything, except that they’ll refund your fees if you’re not satisfied. But good luck collecting your refund if it’s a paid surveys scam.
5 Benefits to start Paid Surveys
- Earn money
- Time flexible work anytime
- Save up for your next vacation
- Have fun with interesting quizzes
- Discover secrets about top brands