Phone Case Business
A huge growing market for mobile phone accessories and plenty of handmade sellers are raking in 6 and sometimes 7 figures from their phone case businesses.
A customized phone case is an all popular preference for mobile users of all ages. While the cover works at protecting the device inside, personalized case designs serve other valuable intangible purposes such as self-expression, embellishment or merely establishing a unique identity. These basic human requirements have triggered the phone case printing business to sparkle as a highly lucrative opportunity.
Once you’re up and running, you can sell cases on Etsy, Amazon Handmade, and Fancy.
In phone cases business the better the design and durability of the cover, the more it will be demanded. Here’s a list of things you might require to start up your own business:
- Sublimation Ink
- 3D Phone Sublimation Machine
- Blank Cases (Depending on the model)
- Thermal Tape
- Sublimation Paper
Why You Should Start Your Own Custom Phone Case Business
More consumers purchasing iPhones, Samsungs, iPads, and other devices daily. Because these devices can run up to $600 or more, people are investing a significant amount of resources into protective cases for their smartphones & tablets. With the average price for a decent iPhone case at well over $30-$40, a highly lucrative market for cell phone cases and accessories has emerged.
Low Startup Costs:
the average cost of starting a new business at $ 25,000 to $30,000.
Multiple Selling Channels:
Fairs, Gift Shows, Weddings, Bar, Special Events, Corporate Promotions, and Online eCommerce Stores are just some of the selling channels that are experiencing great results with selling custom cases. The selling channels that have proven most successful for our clients in selling custom phone cases
How to start the Phone Case business
- Find out which are the case models that most sell everywhere (iphone, samsung galaxy, htc, etc). Wherever you plan to sell them. You can ask case sellers as a consumer and does a quick market study.
- Check when are those models going to change
- Make some designs for the cases; you can use a marketplace like fivver or 99designs to get professional designers to do it for you.
- Find 2 or 3 providers from china. Alibaba or aliexpress
- Ask for samples (every major smartphone model for which you want the designs)
- Find a printer that can print the designs on the cases.
- Do some printing tryouts and ask your friends about them. Choose the most popular ones.
- Make a simple website using shopify and upload the cases you already have.
- Setup a cheap and easy google adwords campaign and analyze which cases are the ones that users most buy or add to their cart.
- Make a small shipment on those models and start selling them.
- Setup your company legally, open bank account, etc
- Get a small shopping mall kiosk or setup a more elaborate e commerce.